Le Méridien Bora Bora
Motu Tape, BP 190, Bora Bora, French Polynesia
Phone: 689 40 60 51 51
4.5/5 (0 reviews)
Retreat to paradise in Bora Bora
Welcome and "Ia Orana" to Le Méridien Bora Bora...Completely renovated in a contemporary and elegant design, this luxury resort is set on a magnificent islet surrounded by the most beautiful lagoon in the world and offers stunning sights over Mount "Otemanu".
Bora Bora is a small island thick with coconut forests and colorful villages, surrounded by miles of fine, white sandy beaches and crystal clear, turquoise water as far as the eye can see. Don't just dream about paradise, come and enjoy it for yourself in one of our overwater bungalows. Discover the home of numerous marine turtles at the Bora Bora Turtle Center.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Hear from our guests about their stay from 0 verified guest reviews
88%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Le Méridien Bora Bora Hotel is located at Motu Tape, BP 190, Bora Bora, French Polynesia with dazzling views of Mount Otemanu
How To Get Here
Indulge in the fine dining experience Bora Bora has to offer
Our enchanting restaurants offer open-aired pavillions with breathtaking sunset views overlooking the calming lagoon.
- Le Tipanié Restaurant
- Te Ava Restaurant
- La Trattoria Restaurant
- Miki Miki Bar
- Pool Bar
Hours Of Operation
Luxury group accommodations in Bora Bora
Our conference and banqueting facilites provide six outlets naturally light and airy conference and meeting areas.
- 12,883 square feet of meeting space
- Indoor and outdoor private venues may be set up for exclusive events
- The Museum is ideally suited for medium sized groups with a drop down screen, ceiling mounted projector, and high speed internet access
- The large white sandy beach is ideal for cocktails during sunset as well as a picnic or buffet
- The intimate private overwater chapel featuring a glass floor is perfect for weddings